RUN THREE DMX12 UNIVERSES IN ONE CAT5 CABLE
A CAT5 cable has four data-pairs, one pair is used as the 0V reference and the other three pairs are used for DMX512 Data+ and Data-. Through the three RJ45
connectors on the DMXcompander, three DMX512 Universes can be “COMpressed” into one CAT5 cable through the ‘Universe 1+2+3’ RJ45 connector. In the
other end of the CAT5 cable another DMXcompander can be used to “exPAND” the DMX512 Universes again, making them available through the three RJ45
connectors. Together with CAT5 cables and CPOINT’s XLRJ45 adapters, a DMX512 network can be set up very quickly and at a very low cost.
- Three DMX512 Universes combined into one CAT5 cable.
- Sturdy molded housing with non-slip grip.
- Easy to use.
- Gold-plated pins on RJ45 connectors.
- RJ45 connectors used for connection to inexpensive CAT5 cables.
- Mountable on DIN rail.
- Mountable on lighting-rig.
- Mountable with 5mm/0.2” screws or cable-tie.
- Weight including packaging, 67 gram/2.36oz.