OSRAM AIRZING™ PRO 5030 UNIV
NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS - SHIPPING AUGUST 2020
LIGHT IS GERM FIGHTING
The special AirZing PRO 5030 UNIV fixture is powered by an OSRAM germicidal PURITEC® HNS® 30W lamp, which emits high intensity UV-C radiation with a wavelength of 253.7nm. The radiation produced by the AirZing PRO 5030 UNIV is used to disinfect air and surfaces. Research shows that UV-C lamps can destroy up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
- Simple, yet high performance fixture
- Cost effective
- Easy to Install
Generates 253.7nm UV-C light, which is ideal for highly effective disinfection
Proven technology capable of destroying up to 99.9% of microorganisms at recommended exposures
30-second delayed start to enhance operational safety
Equipped with IR motion sensor technology to shut system down when people are detected entering the UV workspace
- Ozone-Free Emissions
360° coverage area
- 3-Year Warranty
UV-C: A PROVEN TECHNOLOGY FOR DISINFECTION
Globalization and increased travel have brought more attention to global public health. Many scientific research institutions and pharmaceutical enterprises are working hard to provide solutions for tackling such challenges. UV-C radiation generated by high-energy UV-C lamps moves at wavelengths between 200-280nm, which is highly effective for disinfecting air and water, as well as destroying harmful microorganisms on surfaces. With UV-C technology, it is possible to destroy up to 99.9% of all pathogens without the use of harsh chemicals that often come with harmful side effects.
The AirZing™ PRO 5030 UNIV with OSRAM PURITEC® HNS® lamps is a high performance, cost effective solution that is efficient, effective and reliable for disinfection.
- Exposure to UV-C light can cause injury to the eyes and skin. To prevent possible injury, eyes and skin should not be exposed to direct or reflected ultraviolet light emitted by this lamp. This lamp is in Risk Group 3 per ANSI/IESNARP-27.3-96. Adequate protection should be provided by clothing, gloves, opaque materials, proper eyewear and ordinary window glass.
- When in operation this product emits UVC radiation which is not visible to the human eye.
- UVC radiation can cause skin irritation and damage to your eyes. Never look at a UV emitter!
- UVC radiation can cause surfaces such as fabric, plastics, rubber, and painted surfaces to prematurely fade or degrade. We recommend using the minimum dose required to disinfect based on distance between the UVC product and the surface you are trying to irradiate.
Click HERE for more info
*SPECIFICATIONS - INDOOR PRODUCT
|Product Type||:||AirZing PRO 5030 UNIV|
|Voltage||:||100 ~ 277V|
|CC / CV||:||N/A|
|IP Rating||:||Indoor Use Only|
|Radiation Area||:||10 ~ 30 Square Meter|
|Lumen / Watt||:||N/A|
|Temperature, Operating, Maximum||:||35C|
|Temperature, Operating, Minimum||:||-10C|
|Agency Ratings||:||UL (Pending)|
|Product Dimensions (inches)||:||40 X 3.2 X 2.2|
|Product Weight (pounds)||:||2.9|
|Viewing Angle||:||360 degree|
|Mounting Style||:||Surface Mount|