AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST: CHECK WITH STORE FOR PRICING & LEADTIME
The SLA/ SLB/ SLC/ SLD series of commercial steel battery units is designed to provide efficient and reliable emergency lighting. Utilizing a sturdy, all steel housing, the SLA/ SLB/ SLC/ SLD presents a modern and unobtrusive design. On higher capacity models, the cabinet front is sloped to allow better internal access and superior low angle light distribution. The SLA/ SLB/ SLC/ SLD series is available in 6 VDC, 12 VDC and 24 VDC versions in a range of wattage capacities between 18 W and 720 W, for 30 minutes duration. Units are typically supplied with two top mounted PAR18, however a wide range of head type, number and placement are available including MR16 type. The SLA/ SLB/ SLC/ SLD can also accommodate a wide variety of options, including auto-testing self-diagnostics and remote testing.
- Lamp heads include PAR18 small style and die cast metal MR16 type
- 6VDC or 12VDC emergency power output versions (as specified)
- Wattage capacities from 18 to 72W
- 30 Minutes emergency power duration standard
- OVERVIEW Input voltage (VAC) 120/347, 277 Output voltage (VDC) 6, 12, 24 Output power (W) 18 - 720